im not sure what is going on with me...please help

i dont know what is going on with mei think it may be hormones or something... my periods are never regular i have the IUD and dont know when im supposed to get my next one... i seem to get irrtated at every single little thing and suspicious of everythng.. i feel like im losing it...what can i do?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Talk to your Doctor!! I felt the same and am still working on it! Good Luck!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Definitely talk to your doctor. Until you can get an appointment, check out www.tcoyf.com; you'll learn to track your cycles so you know when your period is coming.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i was the exact same way on depo and it was driving me nuts, i just didn't understand sometimes why i was crying AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME! so i finally just had to go and talk to my OB and get a new BC. It ended up regulating my periods too. you should see what options you can consider.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 3:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I had been on Depo years ago, was fine for a year, then it made me off the wall, pretty much like you described. Stopped the Depo, the crazies went away, except I still have the weight and other health problems years later. Since then I have not been able to tolerate synthetic hormones. I gave in and got the Mirena IUD because it was supposedly super low dose hormones. It was fine for about a year, then whammo I was freaking the F out again... had it removed, problem solved. My OBGYN made a comment that I'd better not get pregnant since I had such a hard time with hormones, and guess what, I'm pregnant and I'm FINE... it's the synthetic stuff that gets me. I did alot of reading about synthetic progesterone... it tricks your body into not producing progesterone, however, there are progesterone receptors all over the body that regulate many types of hormones (allergies, stress, mood, etc.) synthetic pro. doesn't fit...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2010