Ok Ladies if you've cheating what was your reason??

with whom was it? like an ex or friend?
would you do it again?
are you still in a relationship?
does your partner know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• it was with a co worker. we had a schedule. i just needed more than what he was offering. sexual and emotional. i would never do it again. he didnt but he found out. we are still together but working on issues.
    Anonymous

• reason: i was lonely and ignored
    with: a friend of mine asked me to with her and a guy she worked with
    do it again? never!
    still married to my husband? yes
    does he know? yes
    Anonymous

• Most people cheat because they are not getting their emotional needs met. I don't have to cheat because my SO and I have an open relationship. It makes so much more sense so we do that. It works for us although it may not be for everyone

Answer by admckenzie at 3:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• There is no excuse for what I did, but I did it because my ex was a controlling SOB. I couldn't figure out a way to leave him yet and thought I had no option except to stay. I told him I was going to do it, he laughed at me and told me nobody else would want me. I met someone new and had an affair. I left my ex, not for the other guy, but for myself. The other guy and I are not together, and we had already broken up when I left my ex but yes my ex knew all about it.
    Anonymous

• Ok Ladies if you've cheating what was your reason? Not that it's a "good" reason, but I felt very lonely. DH and I didn't have the emotional connection that I longed for. I told him, repeatedly, what I needed, and he ignored it.

with whom was it? like an ex or friend? Someone I knew through work, but not a co-worker.

would you do it again? NO!!! It was NOT worth it.

are you still in a relationship? With DH, yes.

does your partner know? Yes. I came clean about 3 wks afterwards. I told him that it was a huge mistake. I was very confused about my feelings about everything (him, me, this other person, etc.) All-in-all I truly regret my choice to cheat. It was fun at first b/c if was new, but then I started to realize how horrible it was that I was actually doing it. I felt vial. I felt disgusting. I felt like the dirt of the Earth. I made a mistake, I repented to the Lord, I admitted my transgression to DH

Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Cont'd

and we're working on things now. It has been very difficult. If someone wants to cheat, they should just leave the other person... PERIOD. If you have the slightest inkling that you aren't happy for whatever reason, GET HELP. Don't be embarrassed to ask for what you want and to get upset when you aren't getting it. Try counseling, try ANYTHING before you leave that person and/or cheat.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I did it because I was lonely my SO was accusing me of cheating when i wasn't nor did i plan on doing anything to hurt him, the accusations wouldn't stop SO was becoming very controlling. I decided if he wants me to say "yeah i cheated" I had to do something about that part. so i did what i had to do and told my SO that i did cheat on him, IDK WHY THE HELL HE STOPPED ACCUSING AFTER HE FOUND OUT THAT I CHEATED. everything stopped all the accusations the controlling it all went away.

with whom was it? like an ex or friend? someone i've known since i was a teenager. we always are gonna have something about us that no one ever will know about. i cheated with him he cheated with me. my SO don't know who i cheated with and this dudes SO don't know who he cheated with.

would you do it again? NO. AND I MEAN IT.

are you still in a relationship? YES.

does your partner know? YES.
    Anonymous