How to start passion parties bussines?

Hi everyone I'm stay at home mom trying to figure out how to make some money so i dont feel so dependend on my husband:) one on my friends is Passion parties consultant and she is trying to convince me to sign. I would love to do it but my problem is that we moved to Austin about half year ago and i dont know many people here. does anyone have any advice how to find people who wants to schedule parties? Thanks for any info, Maria

MariaEverett

Asked by MariaEverett at 3:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• You need to get out and meet people. You can do this at PTA meetings, work, a house of worship, a gym, a networking group, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I started with Passion parties a couple months ago and had the same problem. One thing I did to get started is a ballot box at a local nail salon. Its great, I give a biweekly gift cert. to my business and a monthly gift cert to the nail salon (also a great way to thank the salon for letting you put box there) I have gotten alot of response from this. some people just want the free stuff but I have also gotten several hostesses and alot of new customers.
    moneal32

Answer by moneal32 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Hi moneal32, that's great idea! Thanks for advice I really apreciate it, Maria
    MariaEverett

Answer by MariaEverett at 5:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2010