Confused about my period.

Well my ds is 5.5 months old. He was born Novemeber 7th. I had my first period December 24th and have had it every 27-28 days for about 4-5 days. Well This month it came about 3-4 days early. Normally about a day before I start (has been like this forever) I can tell. I get crampy, boobs hurt, knees hurt...and so on. But this time nothing. I had cramping on the first day and it was somewhat light, then the second day was normal, nothing the third day, and brownish spotting for 2 days. Then yesterday I had a migrane worst then I have ever had. Now my stomach has a tingling sensation.....I am not on BC but we alwasy use a condom every single time. I am not on BC because my husband wont use condoms if I am and I hate the way it makes me feel. I am just wondering if i should get a test now or wait till next m,onth and see if AF shows up. My sister got me thinking last night about this crap and now I wont quit thinking about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• So you are thinking you might be pregnant? Go ahead, do the test. It will not hurt. Do you want another right now?

Answer by louise2 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Chances are that its your hormones. You won't get back to normal until @ 1 year PP. Even then, your hormones can change and alter the length of your cycle. Unless you really suspect you are pregnant, I would just chalk it up to hormones.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• No not really, I got 2 already and my younest isnt 2 yet but will be in may. But i think I am going to see what my dh says he can be a butt about things. I am just nervous. My periods have alwasy bee normal since I can remember excpet when i stopped my las BC pill. I am going to see what he says. But i should have gotten my period about 4 days ago but instaed got it like 9 days ago or something like that....I hate this.
    Anonymous