Do you poop in public bathrooms?

I had major gas pains yesterday at the grocery store. I had to leave my cart and go to the bathroom. Well, it was a small bathroom, and another lady was in there. I had to fart because it hurt so much but I didn't want to. And, then I thought, what the heck? It's a freakin' bathroom? What else is supposed to happen in there. Well, I farted and then had a really loud bout of diarrhea (completely unexpected if you want to know).

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• GROSS1!!!!!!! lololol

Answer by staciandababy at 4:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• How embarrassing! But you are right, that's the right place for it!

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Sorry that happened to you, but to answer your question- No, I do not. I very rarely even use a public restroom to pee.

Answer by wishwish at 4:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I try not to, I am too use to my videt to go anywhere else, but when you got to go, you got to go!

Answer by older at 4:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• That sucks. When you gotta go, you gotta go though. I haven't had to do that in a very, very long time. Think since grade school. I'd suggest carrying around body spray for offensive smells and finding single bathrooms when you can. But, as the phrase goes, shit happens...

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• lol, i try not to, but, sometimes you just gotta go!!!!! i normally try and find a private bathroom, so theres noone else i usually have my daughter with me anyways, so its just easier..and yaaa ive blamed her a couple times..LOL..walkin outta the bathroom, and i'll say to her..soo you feel better now?? HAHAHA!!! im so mean!! or when she was in diapers, i would walk out saying, ohh much better no more stinky bum!!

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i usually fart and then walk away really fast. lol leave it for some1 else to get blamed lol. and i dont even us the bathroom at all when im out. when i was in school i would hold it all day until i got home

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I try not to. But when you are hurting. You have to, right. I have been in that situation before. It is a good way to clear out the bathroom so you can have some alone time. LOL

Answer by louise2 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i had that happen to me a couple of times when i was pregnant last!! i would get diarrhea alot so i was afraid to even fart just in case. ever since then i can poop almost anywhere. if i have to go, i have to go and that's just too bad for anyone who doesn't like it. it si true that it is the bathroom. better there than in the middle of the store.

• If I can't wait I will go to the public restroom. But only if I absolutely cannot hold it in. I try to only go when nobody is in there. lol. But my husband on the other hand.. he seems to have to do that EVERY time we're in a public place.

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2010