i dont know what to do.

my friend got into a car accident on the 12th. she barely has feeling in her legs and her brain cant hardly register any movement. she can barely speak or make complete sentences. her left side of head was crushed so she has to have reconstructive surgery on wednesday. i feel horrible and wish i could do something too help her but i dont know what to do. all i wanna do is cry.

19_klayton

Asked by 19_klayton at 4:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Be there for her. That's all you can do. Pray and be by her side. Let her know you still care and love her.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Only thing you can do is be there for her. Go to the hospital and visit with her. Send her some flowers. When she gets released you can help her out with her housework, so she can rest. I am so sorry about you friend.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• maybe you could bring her coloring books and crayons and you can bond that way...being there for her is good too
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• all i wanna do is cry!
    19_klayton

Answer by 19_klayton at 4:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• ok, then cry. It's a traumatic situation and crying is a normal way to deal with it. I'm not being a smart alec. I'm saying, crying is ok.
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry for your friend!! As the others say, just be there. Whether she knows you are there or not, just be there. Hold her hand whether she can feel it or not.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010