Does tooting in front of your hubby make you embarrassed?

I've been married three years now, and I still get horribly embarrassed when I toot around him. Last night I accidently did and I started laughing so hard it made me toot again which made me cry. So I ran to the bathroom crying from laughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmao. yes it would embarrass me ahahahahha. haven't had a slip up Just YET... LOL
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• LOL, no. He farts ON me all the time. Yeah, he's like a 12 year old in a grown up body. Sigh.
    Anonymous

• We've been married for almost 6 years, together for 10 and I have never on purpose tooted (tee-hee) infront of my DH. He says that I do it at night, alot, from the build up during the day lol. BUT a friend of mine lets them rip all the time :D as for me it embarrasses the crap out of me!! Girls don't toot!! :D
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 5:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Nope. It's a normal bodily function and it's stupid to be embarrassed by it. I mean, come on. It's just gas. Everyone gets it, and the reason it hurts to hold it in is because you're not supposed to.
    Anonymous

• nope.....I stayed the night with him one time and the bathroom was right by the bedroom so you pretty much can hear anything I got up one morning to go pee and tooted and came back and he told me he heard me so I was embaressed. Then another time I was in his bedroom and I was talking to him and trying to hold it in....ya I held it to where he couldn't hear it lol he was like what is that smell I started laughing he was like did you fart I was so embarressed I was like no, but couldn't stop laughing he said yes you did lol. Now 10 year of being together and the 7 years of being married I am use to it now I do it in front of him all the time lol he does it in front of me and it is a normal thing so why can't i do it in front of him lol. We like to give eachother dutch ovens LMBO.......HEY HE STARTED THAT ONE LOL............
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Makes me proud because I can out "toot" him any day. He farts like he has a lump of coal up his butt--short and squaky. Me on the other hand, I have some force in them.
    Anonymous

• Nah. Maybe in the beginning, but once he let one rip, I can't compare, so even my worst won't even phase him.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• So not embarrassed to "toot" in front of my hubby! I figure if he can watch a baby come out of me he can surely handle all my body noises and functions! Plus he's not afraid to do it in front of me! We're very gross and immature when it comes to farting:o)
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2010