What happened to my grape jelly?

Its gone! I had a new grape jelly, only used a few times. It was in the fridge and now its not, but of course if I ask.. I'll get " I didn't move it". So its the mystery of the missing grape jelly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's behind the mayonnaise. That's where everything I want in the fridge hides. I blame the mayo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Sorry, I thought you wouldn't mind that I stopped by and borrowed it, LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• try the very back of the fridge. behind everything you should have thrown out last week. lol or the crisper.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I know what you mean...Sometimes I think I still have things bc I just saw it there but only to find out I did use it somewhere sometime anyway I would still ask the family you just might get an answer this time... Lol
    Look for clues like grape jelly stains just about anywhere...lol especially if you have kids.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• My dd loves it and I needed some. You lended it to, me, don't you remember ?? Lmao
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• lol! In our house, it's always my hungry dh, but he won't admit it. Actually, he usually leaves just a tiny bit of whatever it was and will not finish it off--ever--just to claim he didn't eat it ALL.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 5:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Try the cupboard next to the peanut butter. I've found ours there before, also occasionally find the peanut butter in the fridge when it's gone missing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I asked him, he said he used it all. I guess my mom used it a bunch for the kids when I was on bedrest.
    Anonymous

• Check the freezer... I put stuff like eggs in the freezer by accident sometimes-makes me so mad because then its ruined.

Otherwise, I think it ran off with one of your socks.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• You have ghosts....their names are "Notme" and "Idunnoknow" . They're a bit like Santa Claus because they can hit every single house on the globe in a 24 hour period.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:17 AM on Apr. 20, 2010