Did you breast feed, for how long, and what is your political leaning?

I am not trying to get into a political debate, I was just curious if there is a general correlation. I'm not trying to offend anyone either. This is just for fun, and I know lots of people wanted to or want to breast feed but can't for medical reasons. Feel free to include that you wanted to nurse but could not in your answer. NO BASHING other women's reasons for not nursing in this thread please! Save if for a debate forum. Thanks!

I'll go first. I lean liberal but I am in the center on a lot of issues. I breast fed for 14 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was ff, resent my mother because of it. Liberal.
    Anonymous

• Well, I tried for two weeks. I'm independent, leaning left.

My mother nursed me for almost 2 full years. She's independent leaning right.

I have a friend who nursed for 2 years and she's about as liberal democrat as you can get.
    Anonymous

• I made it 9 months with my first, I'm shooting for 1 year with this new baby I'm going to have.

I politically lean to the right.
    Anonymous

• I breastfed a month(quit because I was misinformed of my ability)...believe in child led weaning now. I am VERY Liberal.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I'm a very liberal independent, bf'd DD for 13 months, and DS much longer, won't say how long, as it totally ooges some people out, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I breastfed both of my children just over a year and wish I had gone longer. I consider myself independent but usually lean to the left.
    Anonymous

• 6 months to a year with most of mine for different reasons.. a year is my cut off . I am a conservative republican
    Anonymous

• FF my first, breasfed my other two until they were two, and I am a left leaning independent.
    Anonymous

• I was BF. I BF my son for 11 months (he self-weaned). I am independent but would be considered somewhat conservative. I'm not seeing a correlation.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 5:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• OP here - I agree with you all, I don't really see a correlation either, but it's still satisfying my curiosity.
    Anonymous