Did your stomach feel like this four weeks after conception?

I took a pregnancy test yesterday because i thought there was a chance of me being pregnany and it came out negative. im still waiting on my period and today i began to get a flutter feeling in my left low side of my stomach also my stomach muscles feel really tight. is this a sign or did anyone else expierence this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sounds like a bit of gas to me.
    Anonymous

• I have always gotten little flutter feelings.. but its not gas, its a muscle twitch. But no, theres no way you can feel a baby at 4 weeks.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• yeah its gas had that for long time after
    Anonymous

• I felt little flutters, but are you late for your period? I would wait and take another test in a few days. My muscles were very tight at the begening of my pregnancy. What side is it on?
    Anonymous

• OP: its on my left side and im waiting on my period i should be getting it any time now
    Anonymous

• I would wait until at least the first day AFTER your missed period. Your HCG levels may be too low for a HPT to detect right now. I never felt flutters that early, it sounds like gas.
    Anonymous

• I don't think flutters would indicate anything at this point. As for tightening muscles, I'm not sure if that's a sign of pregnancy or not. I know you can get CRAMPS which would indicate a stretching of the muscles and tendons inside your body, but not so much a tightening of muscles.
    Anonymous

• im going threw the same thing, im 7days late and got two negs. they said to me its everythign settlen down again
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 12:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2010