Quieff (sp?) Does it embarass you? (adult)

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it is NOT farting but expressing air from the vag.
How do you react when this happens? With my bf (who is also my bff) I can't stop laughing cause it cracks me up (which makes it 100 times worse). Later, I feel like I should be mortified but just can't seem to.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Doggie style makes me do this but after I do it he can go so much deeper LOL. We've been doing this(being together) for SEVERAL years so body sounds and functions are nothing new to DH and me he he he
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I just pretend like nothing happened and so does my SO. I'm not sure if he knows I'm not farting but I don't want to ask!
    Anonymous

• I think it's Queef. How would anyone know? Maybe I just don't have a big problem with it....
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 5:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I think this only happens if your loose down there!
    Anonymous

• my SO actually pushes air inside me on purpose sometimes, it gives it a better feeling for us both when we are feeling a lil extra frisky...i hate when it happens and i get embarassed, but he just says it's ok because he's the one that made it happen :)
    Anonymous

• The only time this has happened to me is during a marathon sex session, which is what usually causes more air to get pushed inside. Someone told me if you change positions alot or something like that but I don't know the validity of that statement!
    Anonymous

• I guess we're just not that frisky. hmmm. I thought everything in that department was really good...
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 5:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I HATE when that happens!! I always feel embarressed!!
    Anonymous

• Ha! I'm not loose at all down there and I queef. lol I hope whoever made that comment wasn't serious! It's just the position you have sex you might queef, no big deal to me.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• To the anonymous who said it only happens to loose girls, thats not true. Im about the size of a cheerio down there. I almost NEVER have sex, and i cant even use a toy because it hurts. even a finger bothers me...and when i do have that sex with my fiance, i make that noise A LOT..and then he laughs so it makes me laugh and it just keeps happening..it just depends on the position your in..not the size of your vag..

and actually..go see a Gyno..they'll tell you there is no such thing as a "loose" vag...just different size penis's
    Anonymous