TiVo question

I was under the impression that TiVo was going to offer me a lot of On Demand stuff, more than my comcast service. I have not spent a whole lot of time looking for stuff, but it seems almost everything On Demand comes with a charge - I just wanted to have my kid watch Dora... Can someone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeah, drop tivo and see if Comcast has any current promotions. That's what i did and i am saving TONS of money. Sorry you're having issues with it!
    Heather2001

Answer by Heather2001 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• The only thing I know to do is to schedule a bunch of the shows you want to watch and put them on a "series" recording. It will take a few days to get what shows you want to watch, but after you get the series to start recording, you'll have plenty to watch.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010