How to help camouflage my camel toe?

besides buying a bigger size it's like no matter what I do I still have it somehow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• sorry you got so many mean replies. you just need to find a cut of jeans that fits you better.... not a different size. look for ones that say relaxed through the hip/butt area and that will give you more room. also take the mid rise as opposed to the low rise. it might take you awhile trying on different brands but once you find a brand that fits great you'll see what i mean. in the meantime, try wearing longer tops.... there are alot of the tunic style tops out now that will help you until you find better pants.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• hmm, well.i dont see how if you are wearing a bigger size you can still have one.
    Anonymous

• sounds like you need pants with a longer crotch. Are you shopping in the Jr department? I have that problem with Jr size clothes.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Wear pants that fit. If they actually fit, you won't have a camel toe. If they fit, you won't be getting a vagina wedgie. You may need more than one size up by the sounds of it.
    Anonymous

• Probably just buy a bigger size clothing. Why would you not do this? No one in their right minds wants to see your camel toe... trust me. That's so hideous! Suck it up and buy a bigger size, obviously you need it.
    Anonymous

• Bigger underwear too!
    Anonymous

• OMG OP Here I just said even though I do go bigger stop attacking.
    Anonymous

• Try some better supportive panties. Go for thick cotton. Is this a serious question anyway?
    Anonymous

• op here yes :(
    I just wanted good advice.
    Anonymous

• wear a panty liner?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2010