What is the nicest thing your bf, s/o, df or husband has ever told you?

Last night I told the bf I don't have the greatest body cause I have kids. He tells me I should be proud of my body and that he knows what a woman must go through to have a kid and that is what makes my body even more beautiful and just imagine how it will be after I have two more and he will love my body even more. (and he still hasn't gotten any LOL! we are TRYING to set a good example for the kids)
I thought it was the nicest thing a guy can say to their woman. Yeah I definitely thinks he is a keeper especially since he told me he told his mom I was her future DIL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• He tells me I'm beautiful and that I'm his best friend and I'm perfect for him. He admires what I do staying home w/ our 2 kids while he's gone for sometimes weeks or months at a time.
    Last night he did tell me I was a better cook than his mom!!!! :) That made me happy to hear!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• That is really really sweet!! Recently I was having a facebook conversation with a friend of mine and we were stating how hard it is to keep a good self image about yourself when we are constantly surrounded by photoshopped images of "perfect" women. I was expressing how I had struggled with self esteem and image my whole life, but that it was getting better the older I got (odd huh??) Anyway, my husband made a comment on there (and he never does that) and said "you are the most beautiful woman in the world!!!!" That made my day, my month, my year, my life!!!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• The times that I feel the best aren't when he says things directly to me (he tells me all the time I'm beautiful, sexy, have a great body, etc), but when I overhear him talking to someone else about me.

Answer by missanc at 7:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• "I like you". That means a lot since he normally hates everyone!
    Anonymous

• i was pregnant...we thought we were gonna loose the baby (started bleeding) i was just devestated and i started crying in the walmart parking lot...he looked at me and said "Dont cry..i want you to know that if you could never be a mom or something happens to our baby...you will be good enough to make me happy"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Awe that is so sweet of him!
    My SO doesnt say much sweet! )=
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2010