What proved the bible to be true to you?

We all have a testimony whats yours about the Good Book? Mine is that everything written in the bible has been proven to me in one form or the other, and yes miracles using the name of Yahshua as well. The bible explains Yahweh to be an El who saves. Save he did when it came to me. He saved me from death, despair and loneliness. He also saved me from the death trap of being a slave to the evil one when I was a satanist. Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• He saved me too, Daphna! :)

The proof is personal. It is for every individual and it includes your testimony. If the proof were anything but individual it wouldn't require faith or free will and God requires both of those when you come to Him.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Yes, but are you truly healed? Take away the religion and god and would you still be lonely and in despair?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Nothing about it has proven true to me. And yes I've read it cover to cover.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It is has never been proven it can't be. I do feel it bares truth but again that is my personal belief, feelings and opinion. It is not a proven fact. I came to this when my dd life was in risk.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• My own personal relationship with God.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 8:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• To me Jesus was a leader of a new group of people living on the margins of society during his life time. He prophesied he would die and raise again in three days. Only after the death of Jesus did Christianity take off as a new religion. Only a few short decades after his death Christianity had spread like wild fire and had become the major religion in many areas between Jerusalem and Rome. Nothing can account for this unprecedented conversion of people, I believe its because his prophecy had come true.

I have also had very strong personal experiences in my life that have strengthened my faith.  In the end you have faith alone, and faith is believing when there isn't any absolute proof.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I've used the Messiahs name to heal my daughter my son and my husband. He still is not where I am in my faith, but he asks me to use the Messiah's name when the kids need it. I will never go back to life without Yahweh. Once I tasted the love he provides there is no going back for me. Hallelujah!!! His word is my food and water. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I've read the buy-bull from cover-to-cover several times. So far, it hasn't proved anything to me except that it's a book of Jewish mythology. Not truth.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2010