suggestions on birth control pills

i'll be giving birth in july. i need to go on bc afterwards because we don't want more kids for a couple years. i can't get an iud cause my body rejected my last one, ortho tricyclen lo makes me hemorrhage, ortho evera gave me breast tumors. no suggesting abstinence please and condoms and diaphragms are out of the question cause i'm allergic to lubes and spermicide....i just want a good birth control pill that won't give me any side effects. suggestions and experiences?...on a side note i was on yazmin for a while which worked well for me but there have been a lot of lawsuits concerning yazmin so i want to get something different but similar.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Health

• There's really no birth control pill with no side effects, and they're different for everyone. All you really can do is try and see how each one will affect you. I know how frustrating it can be though. When I was on the pill, they all gave me some sort of problem, from horrendous cramping to blurred vision. The only other thing I can think to suggest would be Nuvaring, since the dose is lower.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i would suggest the nuvaring. I am on it and love it. No bad side effects. I dont get wacky mood swings. I was on both the pill ortho cyclin (sp?) and i also used the patch, those were horrible.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2010