Is there any thing that can be used as a substitute for a conjuring bag?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Depends on the purpose and contains to be contained. Any container can be used in a pinch, with some better than others. If you need a bag, one can be handmade. Just ensure that there is enough symbolism there to empower the bag or any container you choose. If you are looking for a suitable substitution for the bag itself, perhaps a box of some kind would suit your needs. I find old salt box containers useful as well as ground mustard and pepper containers.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I would really need more information to answer accurately. Are you looking to sub contents of the bag? Or the bag itself?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• a talisman perhaps?
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• That bag itself. I don't have any more and no money at the moment and the spell I have always used and am using calls for one.
    Anonymous

• Can you make one? I have created one with cloth (maybe a piece of something ) and sewing the sides up with the color of thread of the material leaving the top open and using same color or white ribbon to tie close....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• A glass jar would be a good subsitute. Make sure it's completely clean of the contents.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2010