i hate the way i look, i hate myself....

i hate everything about me, the stretch marks , i wish my boobs were small, i hate my hair, its to thick, i hate that i am soooo white, i hate looking in the mirror period. i feel like i look good until i see a picture of myself..... i used to have such a cute style, and now i feel like i have none! why couldn't i have just been made to be normal! ugh sorry for the rant im just feeling pretty down. not really a question sorryyyyy :/ took me alot to admit this, and not be anon! lol

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 7:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Health

• hmmm sounds to me like your pregnancy hormones have fried your brain because there is so nothing wrong with the way you look, and the things you don't like are quite nice I think, and I am the only one on here who has seen you in person several times. You need to eat some cookie dough ice cream and watch a sad movie and get those hormones under control
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• hey, i bet you're not as ugly as me!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• babe i looked at your profile...theres nothing wrong with you...you are beautiful
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• ok, so what if your boobs were small...you'd wish they were bigger.
    and if you had no stretch marks....i'm assuming you've had a baby....so you had no stretch marks and now you wouldn't have your beautiful child.
    and your hair is too thick?....if it were thin you would wish it were thinner!
    Embrace you and your body! You have to make sacrifices in your life...like giving up perfect skin to have a child of your own.
    Anonymous

• All of those things can be changed if you hate them that bad. Don't despair. Do something. Take charge and empower yourself. Make a change. Feel better.
    Anonymous

• I feel that way sometimes too. I have curly thick hair. It took me most of my life to like. Pail skin that burns even on cloudy days. I use to be skinny as a rail. No I am fat as a pig. I hated being skinny, Now I hate being fat. Did I say I have freckles.  Owe yea what fun.

Answer by louise2 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• SWEETY I USE TO THANK THE SAME WAY ! JUST LOOK AT YOUR SELF AND TELL YOUR SELF IM PRITTY AND I LOOK GOOD AND IT DONT MATTER WHAT ANY BODY THANKS ! YOU LOOK PRITTY AND SWEET AND FUNNY AND I LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK KNOW AND ILL BE YOUR FRIEND ! ! LOVE U ALWAYS !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 7:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i don't think u should put urself down....i think ur a beautiful young woman.....those stretch marks show that ur a proud mother.
    i know how u feel though....i was very unhappy with my body after my pregnancy.....i hated looking at myself in the mirror....my poor husband kept "trying" to reassure me and make me feel good about myself again but nothing would work......i put on 24kg (53 pounds), got strech maorks over my belly, i felt ugly and disgusting to say the least during my last weeks of pregnancy, plus i had a horrible labour and ended up with an emergency caesarian :(.....its been four months since i gave birth to my beautiful baby boy.
    since then i have lost 17kg (35pounds)...i still have about 7 kg (15pounds) left, the strech marks are alot lighter now and i feel happier and more confident about myself
    ur strech marks will become lighter, mayb get a haircut that'll make ur hair appear less thicker, (continued)
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• get a tan if u want....wear make up.....u need to feel beautiful....i really don't think there is anything wrong with u at all......but if it's bringing u down this badly then they are all things that can be changed
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I did go to your site and you are a beautiful woman, just need to work on what really bothers you, hun, the only thing without a solution is death! Life is too short to be unhappy, instead about venting about what you don't like, work on it to make a change, and get that self esteem back!

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2010