Who got a kick outta this one?

My daughter will be 1 on saturday, She's just learning to say new words. For example, we were just in the tub and she saw me grab the bottle of shampoo and she said "Oh shit" (she heard her daddy say "oh shit" alot)..so afterwards she saw me grab the cup...She HATES when I pour water on her head to get the shampoo out, and I lifted the cup and she screamed "NO" ..after doing so, she climbed her way outta the tub (she cant walk yet) found a random towel and pooped on it, left it there and crawled away to play with her toy duck.

How smart is that? I thought it was hilarious when she did all of this! and its even funnier because shes not quite one yet.

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 7:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry, everything except the "oh shit" part was funny.
    I don't find kids cussing, especially babies and new words being "oh shit" that funny....it's sad to be honest.
    Anonymous

• my first word was Shit. I tell my fiance to stop saying "shit" sometimes i think shes trying to say "Sit" because I tell her to sit a lot so she can eat ...im trying to get her to say "oh shoot!"
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 7:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I personally think it's funny. I always think it's funny because it's always that one word that pops out of your mouth when you are just so frustrated at something that they seem to pick up.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i try soooooooo hard not to swear as it is..nobody is perfect..everyone is gonna slip at least ONCE while they have a kid lol.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• did you say "dont say that"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Wait tell she does it and she knows what she is saying and doing. It will not be cute anymore. But enjoy while it is cute.

Answer by louise2 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• lol you let her just climb out of the tub and poop on a towel then go play? ya it's funny but in my house i dont think this would have happened.
    Anonymous

• I always tell her "hey! we dont use that word. That word is cocka!" or ill say "no, thats a bad word"
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• well i tried to stop her climbing outta the tub. that little girl is strong. im not saying i allow it, im saying it was cute for her first time doing that, so now ill know, if she tries to get outta the tub again it means she has to poop!

it was just a funny spare of the moment thing she did.
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I thought it was funny. When my kids were starting to talk and learning new words they would hear curse words and repaet them. Its funny because you dont expect them to say anything like that out of their inocent mouths. I laugh at it the first time but I also tell them they can not talk like that.

hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 8:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2010