TMI Question Do you ever do this????????

Pee with your tampon in? I HATE doing that, not to say that I haven't. I was reading my tampon box today and it said not to forget to take the tampon out at the end of your period. I was thinking "how do you forget?? I almost always take it out everytime I pee. Also, have you ever forgotten you left in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a weak bladder, so have to pee before I can take it out.....I haven't forgotten about one, but have heard of it happening.
    Anonymous

• of course i pee with my tampon in. If you didn't know your pee hole and the hole your tampon goes into isn't the same..so it's not like your peeing into your tampon.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 8:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i'v forgotten it was in when me and dh were having sex. dont ask how cuz i couldnt tell you! lol afterwards he was like...ummm...did that feel weird for you? and it was like a light came on in my head that it was still in.
    Anonymous

• I have before, yes.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I can't stand peeing with one in, because the pee gets on the string and it soaks in...yuck, not to mention it'll then start growing bacteria and can lead to an infection. Even if I just peed an hour before, I take it out and put a new one in. I have never forgotten one, I don't see how anyone can do it, no matter how crazy their life is at the time.
    Anonymous

• I haven't forgotten but I know someone who "accidentally" put two in. lol.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I have never forgotten about one....but I have certainly peed without changing one....actually I never considered worrying about it. So...if anyone else reads this and feels relieved that the are not the only ones....I am glad I could be of service!
    Anonymous

• Due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, and my mirena I haven't had a period in over three years. In the past I had always peed with one in if it didn't need changed. I would just hold the string to the side so I didn't pee all over it. I have never forgotten on in.
    Anonymous