How do you get your moment of sanity?

I want to know what all you ladies do to have your own mommy time, what makes you happy? Besides being with your kids. Be open and be honest.
Mine is when I get to get my nails done and the Hubby has the kid or being able to sleep in one extra hour on Saturday.

mother_crow82

Asked by mother_crow82 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Y?esterday I bought a punching bag..... Today I beat the shit out of it while my son was playing outside.
    I feel much better now.
    LMAO
    Anonymous

• Snuggling with hubby after a long day. LOVE it.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I'm soooo gonna try that punching bag thing lmao Great one My dear.
    mother_crow82

Answer by mother_crow82 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• When our boys are at school all day... Now as far as Summer goes, I will make it a point at least once a week to get out of the house and let our 14 yr old babysit for an hour or so. The younger 2 are 6 and 7 yrs old so it shouldn't be a big deal. In August they will all be gone about 2 weeks so Hubby and I will have a little break together...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I get mine when the kids go to sleep. I read for a few hours or play on the internet.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Doing the dirty romp with hubby ;)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I run around naked and beat on my hand drum, or tambourine and chant/pray. I also use aromatherapy, nature sounds and visualization techniques for those days, when I only have stolen moments here and there. I do one or all of these everyday to maintain my sanity and peace of mind daily.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It may sound crazy, but I clean my house. I can get some cleaning done when I am working through something. I just work like a robot without thinking about the task - just the problem. By the time I get it worked out, I'm finished, tired, and my house is really clean. I know. It sounds backwards, but I have to work out the energy some issues cause.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I wake up an hour earlier than the kids usually do that way I can get my coffee and relax before everything really gets going. It helps me out A LOT.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I wish.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2010