Do you talk "sex" with your OB/GYN?

My OB appointments and conversations are usually about my pregnancies and other health related issues. I have questions about sex drive and some other things. Am I suppose to talk to him about? Have you ever talked about sex with your OB? If so, were they receptive and helpful? Please share your thoughts, thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Health

• Yeah I know her very well.... lmao...thats 75% of our conversation after shes told me about health
    related issues - how the babys doing etc.

You don't have to anon, but I do. lol. If your uncomfortable don't. Like I said I know my ob very well. ;)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i would if i had question, when i do i ask and he is helpful.Never be shy thats what they are for OBs know so ask.:)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Yes. They are there for that! And don't be embarrassed...they have heard it all and a lot worse than anything you have to say!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 8:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I hated talking to my OB (with Baby#1) because he made me feel dumb so I didnt.
    With Baby#2, I dumped the OB and went with a midwife. I talked to her all the time about it. She was very supportive and informative, kindof like a big sister. I could talk about anything with her, and with my next baby I'm deffantly going back!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 6:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2010