do i have the right to be a lil upstet

k my fil i love the guy but he is very old fashion. he critizes how i raised my kids( mostly in the eating department. my dd s breakfast just like her dad, so is very ahrd to get her to eat it. on saturday izzy has gymnastics and its 9: 15( most days my dd doenst wake up till 9:30 or 10. i woke her up at 8:30 and ask her if she wnated breakfast she said not yet mom after gymnastics. my dd had an asthma attack on wendsday and she had already miss 4 classes. i asked her doct if i could take her on sat to class and he said yes. as long as she isnt wheezzing and she want. so fil got mad cuz i took her to class and with no breakfast. ( she had breakfast after class at 10:30) while i was gone he staered saying that he cant believe his son spends money on me and the kids while they struggle to pay bills and that his son( my dh) should be sending them money instead of spending so much money on us c

piwife

Asked by piwife at 8:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cont... he doenst by the way. i put dd on gymnastics cuz she doent go to daycare and i wanted her to interact. why should my dh help pay bills at his house. why is it my kids fault that he is a 75 year ol;d man with two kids ages 15 and 13 and to thier unfortunate he got diagnosed with prostate cancer. we have no problem helping them but they have never ask for help! how would u feel
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Your FIL sounds like a jackass. It's awful for him to imply that he should be getting taken care of instead of his grandchildren. You say he's 75. I'd say he's a bit senile, and may need to be evaluated for Alzheimer's or dementia. A lot of times these people say stuff and don't even know what they're saying.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• he works and everything is a very msart men, but he thinks that dh owns him or something. he has a job since he was kids he needs to support
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2010