Who else thinks Kate Gosselin is a whiner on Dancing With the Stars?

Seriously, everyone else has very busy careers and things going on in their lives too. Normally the stars that don't make time for the show end up leaving very quickly. Why is she still on? Obviously people are voting for her. It just makes me angry when she doesn't do what anyone suggests, most of all, her handsome, very gentlemanly partner--Tony.

CoCoMom89

Asked by CoCoMom89 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think she's annoying in general. It's dancing with the STARS! How is she a star? She only became well known after her and her husband went through a very messy and very public divorce. Nothing says great parenting like exploiting your children.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Yes I think she is a whiner..I don't watch dwts but general I think Kate is a spoiled diva. She is only well known because she has sextuplets.. she is not a star because of her talent..only because of her kids.
    Anonymous

• I personally like Kate but I do find that she wines alot and needs to take somethings less seriously
    njstewart07

Answer by njstewart07 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I don't watch the show, but I hear she is a terrible dancer, The fact that she is still on the show, and hasn't been voted off, tells me the show is rigged. It's totally fake. She should have been voted off a long time ago.

And she's not even a "star". Then again, Elisabeth Hasselbeck isn't a "star" either-she just happened to win Survivor, then became an anchor on The View.

Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Please make her go away! I can't understand how she is still around....she has zero rythm, she can't dance! If Niecy gets voted off, I seriously have to think the show is rigged. In that case, I will NEVER watch again! Besides, this is my first time watching anyway....only because of Chad Ocho Cinco. So, I'm sure it won't be that hard for me to boycott. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:29 AM on Apr. 20, 2010