Do you go to the gym and workout?

I just started a week ago. I have lost 4 pounds!!

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 9:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thats great. Getting a good routine down from the get go is great. I've lost a pound a week for the past 27 weeks. Working out 2x a week and eating healthy and only eating the bad foods in moderation.
    Way to go!
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• gyms are expensive. i have lost all my baby weight in the past by just plain walking (and walking the dogs) and at home yoga, but now that i get a free gym membership from working at their childcare i can certainly see the advantages all those options have! make sure to utilize and enjoy it! good luck and keep it up! :)
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 9:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• You go Girl! No, I don't but plan to within the month. I'm looking into joining 24 hr fitness. I've already altered my diet and making more healthier choices.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• i love the gym! i am not going now, but i will return in August. the childcare center is awesome!!! they page me when the baby needs to breastfeed. they will take all my kids!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I sooo want to join the gym near me but I cant afford it
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• We have a universal gym in our playroom. I've tried the gym thing. I didn't have time to go. I will go up the steps to lift weights though.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Nah, if I had the money I would but we're broke. Instead I found a jogging stroller at a thrift store for $20 and stroll 2 miles with my son every day.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 9:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I WORK OUT AT HOME,I BOUGHT A STATIONARY BIKE ON SALE FOR 50 DOLLARS THAT'S THE PRICE FOR ONE MONTH AT THE GYM ,MY AUNT GAVE ME A RED,AND I AM BORROWING A AB CIRCLE I LOST 20 POUNDS SINCE LATE FEB!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• every other day, sometimes everyday. i need to go to the gym cause i LOVE working out and just being fit..it's not expensive either, mine is $10 a month.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I'm going to start back as soon as I finish my physical therapy for my kneecap injury. 2 more weeks to go! The best part is my employer covers the cost to go to the gym!! YAY!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2010