BED BUGSSS, HELP MEEE!!!

i just moved to my new beautifull apartment, and we found out theres BED BUGS! yes nasty right! they are attcking me and my son, we have bits everywhere, and i dont know how to get rid of them! i wish i could move out but i just made a 1yr lease. please if you have any information on how to atleast get them to stop bitting us i will really appreciate it, thanks to all have a sfe good night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• we just found out we have them too. you need to tell the landlord and have them come spray asap. anything that is fabric like clothes that can be washed should be washed in hot water and dried for like an hour on the hottest setting. heat kills them! anything else like stuffed animals should be double or triple bagged so the bugs suffocate. you should get plastic covers for your mattresses, they are like big plastic bags that will trap the bugs and they will die. vaccuum around base boards and your carpet. and before you go to bed take a shower and when you get out put perfumed lotion on, the bugs dont like the smell. good luck! we have done all this and iv only seen one bug in about a week.
    Anonymous

• http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-bed-bugs.htm
    Anonymous

• Call your landlord he has to fiv the problem, maybe have an evterminator out.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I just got some flea killer carpet fresh from walmart, it says it kills lice, bed bugs alot of things. it may help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2010