So i did the cabbage gender test..

my results were girl! I hope so, but i will be happy either way. Anyways just wondering if anyone else had ever tried it and if it worked

mrsbean08

Asked by mrsbean08 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Definately was wrong for me! Clearing had the girl result (twice) and I'm definately having a boy! Was fun to try though. haha. =]
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• All you're doing is testing the acidity of your urine. The water color changes like one of those little pH testing strips. So, your result could easily change if you changed your diet.
    Anonymous

• actually never heard of it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• What is that?
    Anonymous

• they say if you cut up red cabbage and put it into boiled water for 10 mins drain it (save the water do what you want with the cabbage) then pee into a cup and add the same amount of the water. If the water turns blue/purple color your having a girl if it turns a pink/red it a boy
    http://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/astudentatmamauniversity/baby-gender-prediction-using-cabbage.aspx
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I didn't try it but I plan to with our next pregnancy.

I mean it's just for fun anyways so why not?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• It was wrong for me. I had a clear boy result I'm definitely having a girl. (Intelligender was wrong for me too though)
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I tried the FortuneBaby.com gender prediction test with my first pregnancy and it was 100% right about my baby boy! Now 2 years later, I decided to take the fortunebaby gender prediction test again with my second pregnancy and it said that I was having a girl. I went for my 20 week ultrasound last week and it confirmed that ,sure enough, It's a Girl! It's so exciting! Thanks FortuneBaby.com -Happy Mom of 2:-)
    Anonymous