if you met your hubby at work....

what kind of office, store, etc was it? were you co-workers, or was one a subordinate? did you date while at work, or did one of you quit? do either of you still work there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was a server and he was an assistant manager at a Mexican restaurant. We dated without anyone knowing for about a month, then I got a new job. Neither of us still work there.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• We were both in the Navy on the same ship. We were the same rank. We dated for 6 months before his time was up and then he moved back to his parents' house to go to college. We did the long distance thing for 2 years and then I got stationed at a shore command and he moved with me when I was transferred to the shore command. He finished college while I finished up my enlistment. I got out 2 years ago.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• We both worked at a pizza factory. We got married while we both worked there. Neither of us work there any more.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2010