im still bitter he left me for that b*tch...just need to vent....?

so i seen my ex tonight at my son's concert. im still mad at how he left me when i was pregnant with his kid, we were engaged to be married in july and he left me in june(this was 10 years ago) we dated for 5 years..he cheated on me cause i worked full time and went to college full time. the girl he ran with told him she was on birth control and begged him to not use condoms so she got pregnant about the same time i did, i had a miscarriage about 2 weeks after he kicked me out on the streets to let her move in. he is still with that fat slob and their daughter would of been the same age as the one i lost....he knew her about a month and he married her cause she was pregnant and it was the right thing to do..im still so pissed that he did me that way...he kept looking at me during the whole show which about made go ballistic on both of them. i know i should be over it but im not..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• your sense of motivation and drive, probably scared him and always will. Take the Blessing and run!
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 4:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• gosh id be irate! i think you have every right to be mad. but it really isnt worth dwelling over. if you know you are better than her and he doesnt it's his loss. he doesnt sound like the best man in the world anyway.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE

i do fine until i see him or his wife...i know im better off without him cause he is always cheating on his wife, and he lives in a crappy apartment cause he cant afford anything else...and i am grateful for my great husband but it still eats me when i see them...
    Anonymous

• your feelings of anger are normal ,but he is a waste of your time.. sorry about your lost baby.. just ignore him.. is he your sons dad?, if yes then please don't tell your son what he did..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• your married? .. ok its time to let that anger go.. he is not worth it, just ignore him & his wife
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• It just wasn't meant to be. I'd be happy I didn't get stuck married to a guy like that. You should thank her not be upset with her.
    Anonymous