what commercial drives you nuts?

I will admit, SO and I often overanalyze commercials. It's fun to do lol. well that yaz commercial... where the girl chops her bangs, the other one lays in the bathtub with her cloth's so stupid lol and that damn lelli kelly commercial, the girls dont even match the voice over.

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• None! I have DVR and never see commercials anymore.

Answer by BlooBird at 10:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I hate those Liberty Medical commercials. No matter who is on them!

Answer by lisa89j at 10:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• The one with the frozen pizza by Dr. Oetner or something odd like that. What kind of a company name is that to market FOOD ... and why are they pretending to be in Italy when that's not an Italian name for the product?! Badly marketed if you ask me.

Answer by rio_burb at 10:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• the progressive, man i cant stand FLO

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• the ones with bratty kids that act like adults are stupid

• I just hate the proactive commercials because if the product works that good then why is everyone even men wearing makeup in the commercial and in after pictures what's realy up with that .

Answer by waitin4u at 10:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I hate nearly all of them. It is rare to see one which does not insult the intelligence. Generally, if it advertised on TV, I don't buy it or patronise it.

Answer by janet116 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• oh i forgot what its for but i remember the words..."it's my money and i need it now!" omg that commercial drives me nuts and my kids copy it so its even worse.

Answer by kd2kds at 10:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• enzyte the natural male inhancer

• all informercial for dieting. It is all bs. You lose , you go off and of course you gain it back. Especially when they show women who were pregnant. Like duh of course they are going to lose the weight. It is such bs