Taking him back....

Ok my daughters father and I split up b/c he was verbially abusive to my daughter and she hasnt seen him in 6 months and I'm still in love with him.He's gone to counseling and is on meds now and is doing better and I was wondering if you think I should give him another chance?I live in NC and he lives in MO.I just want some assurance that im doing the right thing

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• You will never know until you try. Take it slow and just talk, talk , talk and then talk some more. Make sure with everything in you that you are sure before you make a decision. I took an ex back once and it was the worst thing I could have done.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Honey, that's something only you can decide. If you both love each other AND (big and there) he did what he needed to do to make himself and the situation better (counseling, meds), it's your decision to make another go at it. Just go into it with your eyes wide open and lay down some ground rules with him of what will not be tolerated, etc.

Best wishes.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• How does your dd feel about it?
    Anonymous