Can you answer these questions?

What does the NT say righteousness from Yahweh come from?Romans 3:22; What did Yahshua say about people who believe in him?John 14:12-14; Do you know of anywhere that stays within ALL the teachings of the Messiah? Do you know what the bible says what it means if they do not?2John 1:9. How do we know when we are fully trained?Luke 6:40. Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teachings of the Messiah does not have Yah; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son." 5.How do we as believers know when we are fully trained according to Yahweh? "A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher. Just thought I would share this revelation I had received. Blessings..

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• What does the NT say righteousness from Yahweh come from?
    It says to be Christ-like, and that the only way to God is through Christ. However there are many ways to Christ.
    Romans 3:22; What did Yahshua say about people who believe in him?
    He said they could not reach God however many even those who don't think they do beleive in him. They do so be being Christ like IMO
    John 14:12-14; Do you know of anywhere that stays within ALL the teachings of the Messiah?
    It is scattered through out
    Do you know what the bible says what it means if they do not?
    It speak of a eternal fire.
    2John 1:9. How do we know when we are fully trained?Luke 6:40. Blessings..
    You don't until you DIE!
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• OP, this is all well and good... but perhaps you should go more into depth with it.. How do YOU define Christ-like? What do you believe is far greater than other things to follow for your Messiah? What is your interpretation of hell? You can quote the bible, but how do you interpret the passages you've posted? How do you think other's interpret it? No, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm seriously interested in how you view these passage, with how you are trying to imply them.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Okay that is fine no problem: 1. What does Yahweh say righteousness comes from? " This righteousness from Yah comes through the faith in Yahshua the Messiah to all who believe. 2.What did Yahshua say about people who believe in him?" I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask for in my name, so that the son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name and I will do it. 3. Do you know of anywhere that stays within the teachings of the Messiah? I personally could not find one place that does this, yet. 4. Do you know what the bible says that it means if people no longer teach within the Messiah's teachings?...
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• How do we know when we are fully trained?

I sincerely hope that I am never "trained". I am not a dog.

I don't believe that the Divine wants/needs/desires us to be "trained".

If I am "trained" it is not coming from my heart, it is coming from rote behaviour because someone "trained" me to do something, in my opinion.

So, my deity does not demand that I be "trained". Only that I live and love.
    FemRising

Answer by FemRising at 9:00 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Shrugs-To each their own. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 21, 2010

• no, I can't, nor do I care to try
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2010