why do women try to trap men with gettin pregnant?

how does having a baby change anything..i mean im sure some guys will try to do right and stay with her for the sake of the baby but their is always going to be resentment...you cant make someone fall in love with you or want to be with you...i dont get it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• This is a stupid thing to do trapping a man by bringing a baby into the relationship. A girl I worked with did that and after she trapped the guy she was sorry because even with the baby he wanted nothing to do with her he paid child support but he hated her for doing it to him.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Becasue they are selfish and deperate. Pretty sad really...
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• UGH!!!!

If he doesn't want a baby then he NEEDS to protect himself. It is not only up to the woman
    Anonymous

• I saw a lady at Target who did that a long time ago. It worked out for her. I can't stand it when women do that. I was furious when she told me she did it and why (he was rich). Now I'm pissed bc things worked out so well for her. That's probably me just jealous but still I think what she did was wrong.
    Anonymous

• how do you trap a man's penis in your vagina to have a baby if he doesn't want to?
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• The ones that don't have anything going for themselves. A baby is their meal ticket.
    Anonymous

• Desperation, plain and simple.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• So many ignorant woman, so sad that you really believe the man has no responsibility in it at all. It takes two to make a baby if he doesn't want one then either he shouldn't be having sex or use a condom.

Anonymous

• I agree with the Anons. I don't see how you can trap someone by getting pregnant. It takes both the man and the woman to have sex and if he doesn't want to get her pregnant, then he should wear a condom or not have sex with her at all. The woman couldn't be completely to blame for that situation. I do know a woman though who had been with her boyfriend for like 5 years and she wanted to get married but he just wouldn't commit. She was taking BC pills and started flushing them down the toliet instead of taking them so she would get pregnant and he would marry her. Well it happened. In that case, I gues you could say maybe her BF was trapped because all the while he thought she was taking her pills when she wasn't.
    Anonymous

• gues you could say maybe her BF was trapped because all the while he thought she was taking her pills when she wasn't.

thats exactly what i mean, them saying they are on the pill or what not when they arent, i know of one who went as far as hooking up with another guy to get pregnant then telling the bf oopps the condom must of been defective

op here
    Anonymous