how to get rid of black flies in the house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i would like to know also i have these very little black fly looking things around my house. i thought they were coming from stinky diapers so i started putting them in bags and immediatly put them outside but i still see them every now and then. i think they are coming from the garbage disposal. I don't know what they are or how to get rid of them
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• hang a bag of sugar water above the sink...poke hole in the top
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Ya know, I just had a thought....Last week, I was outside with a glass of wine and I left it for only a few minutes to play. My wine was swamped with gnats! It might work on flies. It will drown them.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:52 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• *oh it was red wine, very sweet. Dont waste your wine! Try the sugar bag like Loving my baby suggested.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Black flies - small ones are also called sewer flies. Find the source and get it cleaned out good. Vinegar and baking soda are great.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2010