TTC a girl...

Ok, i know the biology of it all, hubby has to contribute an x chromosome etc. And of course we will be happy with a healthy baby no matter the gender. But after having two boys I thought it might be fun to hear all the wives tales about how to get a girl this time around. Let me hear them ladies :)

mamasitax2

Asked by mamasitax2 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Try making love on a new moon phase.Also try the biorhthym chart.This is a little tricky.You must have know approx when you ovulate.It is said that if the red line is in the positve(all the way up) then this would be the time to conceive a girl while the blue line sits at the very bottom.But if the blue line is all the way up and the red line is all the way down then this would mean boy. Now if both red and blue are at the bottom then its a 50/50 chance.Always ignore the green line.I tried the shettles method with my second son and it did not work.I did research on this biorhthym chart and it was correct for my boys and for friends and family.I am def going to be giving this a try. Here are some websites to check it out.To see if it was right with children you already have you must try to remeber when he or she was conceived.Good Luck! www.biorhythom-calculator.net or www.cycletourist.com
    Anonymous