has anyone ever had this hapen

I am having light light bleeding NO cramping feeling great, I hurt like hell when I pee. I am not having pms cramps at all. My question is can you still be pregnat and have light bleeding? And why would I hurt like hell when I pee. I have had a bladder infection when I was pregnant with my daughter but this is very diffrent. Please if you do not have anything nice to say in this post then please don't post. And NO BASHING if you have a bashing post I WILL DELETE IT. Oh and I took two pregnancy test and both came out negitive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can have light bleeding and still be pregnant. As far as it hurting when you pee, that would be more related to a bladder or UT infection than anything pregnancy related.
    Anonymous

• I had the same symptoms when I found out I was pregnant. You may want to go to your OBGYN and get him to do a test to make sure. Or it could be like you said a bladder infection.
    MPW2005

Answer by MPW2005 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Take a urine sample in...sounds like a bladder infection to me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2010