this is a serious question...dumb but serious lol

if i get in a tanning bed, will it melt my nuvoring melt? i know how dumb of a question it is but im serious. *blushes*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• EM NO LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• ask the tanning company clerkey person
    Anonymous

• I really don't think so. The temp on the inside does not get hot enough.. Plus I have never seen a warning sign on the door about having one in while tanning..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• good question.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I looked on the NuvaRing website and they don't mention it so it wont melt. If there was a danger of it they would put it on the things to avoid with NuvaRing section.
    MrsKline

Answer by MrsKline at 11:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• after all the stuff we have had on the news about tanning beds and skin cancer.....ur more worried about that lol seriously thats on the inside. u would have to be "cooked" for it to melt...
    Anonymous

• no, but a tanning bed is ridiculously bad for your skin. Melting your Nuvaring should be the last of your worries. Do you want to look like a tanned hide?
    AmelieH

Answer by AmelieH at 11:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2010