UPDATE!

This was my post yesterday.

I think I had my period last month around the 20th...
But on the 1stof april, i spotted a little bit.. Very light pink. the next day, it was more discharge and then some brown discharge with no itch, or smell..
It's now the 18 and I am still having alot of discharge. My breast are tender, i urinate more than usual.. sometimes. i have nausea, i am often very tired and super moody. I would of thought this all comes from my period.?. Ive been waiting and all for it to come but nothing.. I have a cycle of 28 days which are normal.
Oh, not to mention something weird! The last time i had my period, it lasted 3 days! WAhat theeeeeeee!???????? Im a lady with very normal cycle. It never happends to me. Now it did and im curios to know what others think.....

Well today I took a P T. It said negative.. I didn't take it in the morning, i took it at night? does that affect the response of the test?

eve27

Asked by eve27 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That can effect the result. For best results take the test in the morning with your first pee.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• are in stressed out? cause when a woman is stressed their period could come out wrong, every time im stress my period takes for ever to come, BUT if you did have unprotceted sex then theres a high chance for you to get knocked up. and if you are pregnant i think by now a posative will come out! wait atlest a week and if nothing then retest, still neg then call your doc and have them blood test you, and since for sure you dont kow when was your last period i think you should wait. dont wast your money testing! also when i get my period theres times i get alll pregnant symptoms, and i hate it. GL
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• doing a pregnancy test first time you pee in the morning is the bedtime time to take one. I guess bc the urine has been sitting in your body for all thru the night and is more potent GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• first morning pee is best but by now you should get a decent result any time of the day. Do you mean you are still having lots of clear or milky white discharge, or still pale brown. The first is okay, but if the second then you need to go to the Dr. It could be a delayed early miscarriage or an infection. The symptoms you describe can be due to pregnancy, or to stree, a desire to be pregnant (our minds love to play tricks on us) or a UTI. I thin you need to go to the Dr regardless and get a check .
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 20, 2010