Do you think?

I should change my 3months old formula to soy? She is having some much problems with the good start green can milk based. She cries all the time with her tummy hurting . I MEAN ALL THE TIME.. She has so much gas i have tryed gas relief medicine what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. The current formula isn't working...find another.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Soy isn't necessarily the answer.
    I used enfamil and we switched to the Parents Choice brand in the purple can for gas and fussy babies and it worked so well with our twin boys. So shop around and see what other mothers say
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Have you ever considered relactating? Your baby obviously is in pain and needs something that would make baby feel perfect why not offer something that is free and is made especially for YOUR child? Doesn't your child deserve to live without that pain?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Talk to your LO doc. Explain the issue with as much detail as possible. When DD was born they had her on Simliac Advance to supplement. She started going on Excorcist on me one night. I mean it was vomit and it would just shoot out of her. No matter how often I burrped her or how little i fed it to her, she would just throw it all up. Got so bad it was coming out her nose at the same time she was throwing up. Quite terrifying. Her ped and I talked it over and he put her on Simliac Sensitive. From the first bottle I noticed a difference.

I'm sorry your LO has to go through the tummy aches. Talk to her doc and work out a new formula. Good luck.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I feel your pain, We went through 11 different formals before finding the one that worked best for us. Which was Similac Sensitive R.S(Red top) I highly suggest it, we went through the screaming things for weeks when i had to go back on my heart meds, trying to mind the right formlula.. they would do good a few days then it would start again.. since the Sim Sens RS we have had 0 problems... Hope this helps :)

BTC
    FltMedicMommy

Answer by FltMedicMommy at 2:07 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• id say try giving her soy if shes taking milk now. my first two babies were that way, and i had to change them to soy. it helped alot, now thier 2 and 4 and drink milk just fine.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I think you should try the" sensitive" formula before venturing to so.y. that stuff stinks so bad and is expensive. =] I also think that she would have already been showing signs since being on the formula if truly needed soy.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2010