Baby is non stop moving....oh my gosh..

So I heard that babies if they are in distress move A LOT And feel frantic inside of you....
The past couple days at least my baby has been kicking and rolling and doing all sorts of stuff in there....In one way i'm worried that he/she is in distress because of what i've been told (and i've never had my other babies do this) but on the other hand whenever I follow through with stuff i'm usually being paranoid.
Should I call the doctor up and see if he can slip me in for a sono or something? It's freaking me out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go in if it helps you feel better, but I think your gonna have one antsy baby! Watch out mama!!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My son moved a lot in the last month. I personally would only be worried if he wasn't moving but if you're concerned than call the doc.

What the worse that can happen if your baby isn't in distress? You hear your baby's heart beat, know your baby is fine and get sent home.

But on the other hand what the worse that can happen if your baby IS in distress??

Do what you think you need to do mama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• a war bath will calm them down trust me i lived in a bubble bath the last 3weeks
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 12:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2010