what is your favorite food and do you love to cook?

I really enjoy cooking and i love to teach others.I have a weekly date night with me and my boyfriend and a couple that we have have known for 5+ years and it is so fun. Do you like to do things like this or is it just me?.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i love sushi and thai food :) i hate to cook but i love to bake but its weird...because all tho i hate cooking ill eat my food and love it....and i love to bake but i dont eat my baking goods just not tempting at all...aint that funny ?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:18 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• That is wierd!!! !I luv baking too......uggh i hate sushi all my meat must be cooked but to each his own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• baking <<<<<< you........................................me>>>>>>>>>>>>>eating

BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Favorite food right now is braised short ribs, and I love to cook. Love to make desserts, and try new things. My four cooking groups on here attest to that!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My favorite food depends on what I'm in the mood for at the time! Right now it would be the Banana Date Nut cake that my grandmother sent home with me last night. I'm waiting for after lunch but getting weaker by the minute!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Oh and yes, I love to cook but I get burned out like everyone else from time to time.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:20 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I have many favorites - I can't pick just one. I love to cook too. I actually chose to cook my own birthday dinner rather than go out, because I knew I couldn't get what I wanted at a restaurant, and even if I could my own would be better. Yeah, I'm a cocky good cook!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My favorite food is flourless chocolate cake with fresh raspberries and freshly whipped cream.

I hate to cook

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I love to cook, probably my favorite thing is roast chicken. It's so good and it's really easy and pretty when you're done (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2010