Why are some moms like this?

Why are some of the moms on CM sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo interested in starting drama? Why can't they put on their big girl panties and take crticism like a normal person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sounds like there's a story behind this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Isn't posting a question such as this bound to create drama in itself?
    MommaRawks

Answer by MommaRawks at 4:14 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Bump mommarawks - pull your own big girl panties on, show your name, and tell the real story, not a veiled attention-drama question. I think you just asked a question about yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• ahh yes, as if motherhood isnt stressful enough, some of us actually use this site for information and friendly communication, and yet we get rude comments and drama starters :(

Like once I asked a question to see if some of the things I was experiecing may be early pregnancy signs, and some woman commented me saying "pee on your keyboard and ill tell you if your preggers". . . likkee really ? lol

anyways I laugh it off, in fact ive been using cafemom as my daily entertainment :)
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 5:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• colybysmommie they made a joke about you because the first thing you should have done if you suspected you're pregnant was either go to the drugstore and get a test or go to your doctor and get checked out; not ask some random people on cafemom if you could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Yes, Cafemom is like entertalinment to me too. Cafemom is better then watching tv most of the time. All the drama in here is funny to me. Even when it is directed at me I think it is funny.

Answer by louise2 at 6:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• IDK, they have nothing better to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Maybe they don't own panties
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• LMAO anon :38
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Raging hormones and boredom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2010