Which is most important, money or family?

Would you prefer to live a comfortable lifestyle even if this meant that your husband had to work extensive hours and would rarely spend quality time with you or the children.

OR

Would you prefer that your husband work a 9-5 job , which enabled him to spend quality time with you and the kids, even if it meant that you would have to manage your finances on a day-by day basis?

alejandra559

Asked by alejandra559 at 3:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• We're already doing the 2nd option. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Ofcourse I would love to have a little of both. My husband use to work as a sales manager for a large retailer before the layoffs. We lived a comfortable lifestyle but he was married to his job. He worked on salary and would often leave the home at 6am and would not return until about 7pm...It was CRAZY!! Now that my husband works an 8 hour shift, we have the time to do what ever we want, on a budget ofcourse. But i love it.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 3:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Me too, Anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My husband works a 7-5 job Monday -Friday that pays him more than enough to provide for our family. So really we don't have to choose. I would work before he worked a job where he was never home. I love being home but I would not want him to miss family time so I can be home.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 20, 2010