adderall 30mg

my 6yr old is on adderall 30mg and he will not sollow his pill. Is there any other way to give him the pill? Can i crush it? or do they make it in a capsule to ?

baker1956

Asked by baker1956 at 7:27 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Health

• i wish i could remember how my SIL gives my nephew his pills but from what i have experienced adderall for a 6 yr old is not good at all. My nephew was saying and doing things you would never imagine a child his age would say or do. Like, he kept telling his teacher he just wanted to die. I think maybe if you can cut them in half that usually helps me, im not very good at taking pills.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 8:00 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My doctor told me I could cut it in half, so I'm fairly sure you can crush it and put it in applesauce. The only pills you don't want to crush are time release capusles.
    SarahNKnapp

Answer by SarahNKnapp at 6:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2010