What should I do about my back?

I bent over at work yesterday and my lower back went into spasms. I have never had this happen before. I am in constant pain. When I stand I can not get completely upright. Please let me know what I should be doing for this.

momtoeight

Asked by momtoeight at 8:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Health

• go see a chiropractor, and don't ever stop! most likely, if you do not take care of this it will start to happen more and more often, and recovery could take longer and longer. you should never bend and twist. for right now, you may be able to get some one to rub your back for you to try to calm those spasming muscles...but really, to prevent this from happening again you will want regular chiropractic care.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Go see a doctor it may not be a spazm but a herniated disk. Don't mess around with your back. Back injuries are serious.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Chiropractor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Can't get ahold of my chiropractor. I left him a message yesterday. He left me one while I was sitting in the whirlpool. He doesn't have office hours on Tuesdays but said to call him anyway to schedule on Wednesday. He hasn't answered yet.
    momtoeight

Answer by momtoeight at 10:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2010