I NEED HELP!

So my daughter will be four in July, and I'm planning a Pinkalicious birthday party and I need some ideas for pink foods...so far I can only think of watermelon, pink lemonade, strawberries with other fruits and pink fruit dip...maybe even veggies with pink dip as well....I don't know..need some suggestions.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Food & Drink

• http://www.baby-shower.com/recipes/entree-fancy-sandwiches.html

the above page is about baby showers, but the pink bread for sandwiches is cute.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:17 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• U can always use food coloring to dye stuff, a strawberry cake, with pink ice cream, maybe u could make some potato salad or slaw and color it pink
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• You can make fresh whipped cream made with 2 c. heavy cream, 1/2 c. powdered sugar and 2 t. vanilla extract. Add one drop of red food coloring and it should turn pink when you whip it. Pink whipped cream...how girly! Serve it with strawberries or a strawberry cake or strawberry ice cream

The pink dip for veggies is a good idea. Add a drop of beet juice or food coloring to the dip and it should turn pink.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:17 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• beets and swiss chard are good pink veggies. You can shred the beets raw like you would carrots and toss them with pasta and parmesan cheese for a pink pasta salad.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• my mom used to make pink stuff which was drained crushed pinapple, mini marshmallows, cool whip and red jello pkg. Im sure there is a recipe online..it is really good.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2010