AHHHH!!!! WEIGHTLOSS HELP NEEDED!!!!

Something has come up and i need to lose as much weight as i can with in the next 2 weeks. I'm 40lbs heavier since the last time i have seen this person, and i need to look my best.

(I'm going to be seeing a girl i went to school with. She always judged me for every little thing, but she has since married into my family, and even though i don't want to see her, i am being dragged by my sister to a family reunion. She sent me an invite and message on facebook saying how GREAT things were going for her, and we have so much catching up to do. I know she is still the same mean girl because she also wrote my sister and asked her if i had lost any weight or do i look as bad as she thinks with adding baby weight to the mix? WOW!)

I'm looking for healthy ways to do it, and can't take any kind of stimulants. Please help. Thanks.

misskrissie

Asked by misskrissie at 9:19 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Health

• My first week on Weight Watchers I lost 11.2 lbs!!! I immediately cut out soda and chocolate. It was REALLY hard for the first 3 days...I had withdrawal headaches! But, the Weight Watchers program REALLY works! I've been on it for 13 months and have lost almost 70 lbs!!! If you need more info just PM me! I didn't join the meetings because I couldn't afford it.....I'd be willing to help ya!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:23 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Just cut your calories by like half ( you will feel hungry and go to bed hungry..) And exercise at least 30 minutes a night and only drink water. I'm down to like 600-800 calories a day and doing the elliptical at a fat burning rate for 30 minutes a day and doing yoga. I lost like 10 pounds in one week. But I am so hungry, pizza is calling me!!! We are going to Disney and I need to wear a bathing suit in like 2 weeks so... I eat like a yogurt in the morning, a salad w/ no calorie dressing for lunch, a small portion of chicken for dinner, and a multivitamin daily.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 9:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• well u could do a combo of things that could give some fast results but mostly it will be water weight that you lose immediately, but anything is better than non right. so stop drinking sodas if u do, try to only eat swets once a day if at all, drink only water and crystal light, do the special k for breakfast and lunch with some sliced fruit and a good meal like some kind of lean baked/grilled meat with whole grain rice or pasta and some veggies. it sounds easy but gets borind after the first week so u will need to be dedicated, also just start walking or jogging few a few minutes a day
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I used a healthy nutritional rebalancing program to lose weight. I lost 7 lbs in the first 11 days and then 18 lbs in the next month. The weight has stayed off for almost 8 months now and I have never felt better. Message me for more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Good for you to want to lose it the healthy way but it's too bad that she has to be so insecure to make you feel self conscience! Here's something that works for me but everyone's different. Don't drink alcohol or any type of soda pops. Drink a lot of water. Don't eat starches like bread, cereal, crackers, cookies, pastas, rice, potatoes. Eat lots of veggies (plate should be covered at least 50% by veggies), fruits and protein. I had to cut out the starches listed above for health reasons (allergies) and it was amazing how much weight I lost without even trying. You'll be hungrier more often so eat every 2 - 3 hours and you'll be amazed how fast your jump start your metabolism. Of course, adding cardio activity into your schedule is also a great way to not only lose the weight but get healthy from the inside out. Good Luck!!
    ran23

Answer by ran23 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Run 23 is correct, but you can't just stop eating carbs, there are some good cabs .....Than, you will need to maintain the weight (the healthy way).....Also you'll need to get pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplementation, if you really want to do this the healthy way. Email me, I can help you with quick start nutritional program that takes only 5 days to start reset your body, (average loss 4-5 lbs in 5 days) plus a maintenance program so you can continue after 5 days on loosing and taking care of your health. Email me at: kaisermann@gmail.com (I do have all the support for after you start, like recipes, your new shopping list for low GI foods and even video exercises over the internet  and so much more....) Let me know if ou want to look at it.

Taniaengel

Answer by Taniaengel at 3:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2010