I know some ppl are going to be mean but so what

I just find out I'm about to be a mom for a 5th time but the thing is I'm not ready. I know some say will don't have sex but I'm on IUD and I use the ring. The dad think we should not keep it I feel the sameway but I don't want to kill the baby but to put him/her with a sweet family who can't have babys. All he told me if I do It they have to take care of me intil the baby come(sad). So I guess what I want to know what would u do about it go with what he want r do what my body tellin me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you dont want it please give it to someone who does, there are ppl willing to help you during your pregnancy u just have to get out there and look and see what you can find
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Look into reputable adoptions agencies. They aren't responsible for taking care of you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Is he going to take care of the other four children while you are off with the potential parents? My x used to move out every time I started to show. He found pregnant women repulsive. He's a jerk and also notice he's an X! I think it's sad he is basically trying to force you into an abortion. I hope you opt for adoption but whatever you decide, we are here for you.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Personally, I could NEVER go through with an abortion. Please don't let them/him force you into doing something that you don't want to do. I believe everything happens for a reason, though that reason we may never know. This baby may have a significant reason to be born. Start calling your pregnancy intervention places and let them help you sort through your options. In the end it will be up to you whether you abort or whether you let the baby be adopted.

~~ Prayers going out for you ~~

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:36 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• and either way you go.... think about having your tubes tied. I did it and I am glad that I did.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• thank you secondtyme that what I want to do. and anony I feel like they r if it have something to do with the baby not me r my other kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• At the end of the day, regardless of the comments posted here, it is YOUR body and YOUR decision. IMO, the father of your baby is an @#$.

Life is precious and in this particular situation I dont support an abortion. Find a reputable agency in your area. Give that baby to a loving couple. There are so many couples out there struggling everyday because they cant have kids. That baby would bring so much joy.

I understand not being ready and not wanting to deal with it. Honestly, I was there myself. When I found I was pregnant with baby #4 I cried and told DH I cant do it. I would NOT have this baby. After much thought I decided abortion was not the option for me. I looked into agencies. As I filled out those forms I realized that something about this baby was VERY different.
    Turned out to be the the baby girl we'd been praying for.

Just know that abortion is not the only option.

Your in my prayers. GL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:45 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• please what ever you do dont have an abortion theirs ppl out there that are dieing to have a baby, theres ppl even willing to take care of you and even pay for anything you need and want. try to find someone. google some info into it. if your sick eoungh to have an abortion i guess go for it, cause your gonna do whatever you want to do rather we try to save to save your baby or not. please their ppl out there that will kill to have a baby. there is more ppl in the world that wants baby & cant have them. then ppl that gives birth..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• given those two choices, I would give it up for adoption because I am completely against killing babies. But honestly, I don't know if I could give my baby up for adoption either. Because after I see him/her, I don't think I could give my baby to another family. I might be able to though if I couldn't take care of it. It would be better for that baby to have a loving family to take care of it. And it would be good for the family too that can't have children. So I would go with your idea and give it up for adoption
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Hugs!! If you really and truly feel that you cannot handle having a 5th child then I would think about adoption. You may want to contact an adoption lawyer or adoption agency and find out more about the process and what your rights are, and the details -- like would you be able to have contact or not..... and then once you know more about the adoption process you can decide if that is what you want to do. Are you sure there is no way you can keep the baby?

If it were me and keeping my baby was not an option, and I had only 2 choices- adoption or abortion I would choose adoption as I do not believe in abortion (especially if it is used as a birth control method).

I wish you luck and hope everything works out!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2010