If you could hardly stomach anything when you were pregnant what did you cook for dinner? lol

My first time around it was not so bad but now EVERYTHING makes me sick to my stomach. I have a 19th month old and a 7 year old and a hubby to cook for. What things did you cook when you were pregnant? Or what kind of things are you cooking now that you are pregnant? Hope this makes sense!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well if your not gonna eat then cook whatever your husband wants. If you do want to eat try to find something that you would like to eat, i used to cook rice and beans I would not eat meat when i was preggo well until i was like 4 month. i'll only cook it for my husband,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Sometimes if I couldn't stand smells, DH fed him and my oldest. Otherwise I would make something for them and something different for myself.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 9:42 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I didn't eat dinner for about 6 months of my last pregnancy - I didn't have morning sickness - I had evening sickness! I normally could stand to cook whatever it was my hubby and kids were going to eat - but then I'd end up eating PB & J or cereal.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Thats why I love my hubby so much!!! I couldn't even be in the house with food cooking. I had to go sit outside. My hubby done all the cooking for the 1st trimester. Then my stomach settled enough to cook again.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:06 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Just make what they want. I know I got evening sickness so I would usually drink some ginger ale and then eat some saltines
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• i could not deal with raw meats at all, so no chicken or anything like that. sad to say, but some nights it was PB&J, some nights pasta. it was a rough couple of months but i was so nauseous and had a LOT of bad aversions to foods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• we went to subway alot
    annaica

Answer by annaica at 12:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2010