Do couples that use Birth Control have better sex life than Couples that don't use BC?

'better sex life' meaning they have sex more frequently.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We use fertility awareness method, and it is much better for our sex life than chemical BC. My hormones and pheromones are in a natural cycle that responds to my husband's natural cycle.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• hell no im on mirena and i have to get it when i can lol, but we do have more SPONTANEOUS sex, we do it anywhere lmao!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• My sex life is GREAT and I'm not on BC. I do have my tubes tied, though ;P Even when I was on BC I was always nervous in the back of my mind.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• i have an iud and for some reason things in the bed r great( not like it wasnt before) but now it is almost like we cant get enough of each other and i am loving it!!!!!!!!!!
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Like hell I do. :( I'm on BC because Dh is being a biig baby about getting his vasectomy. Uggghhhh! Whiney little man!

Sex is as fustrating as it ever was. Did I take my pill? Did I take it on time? Should be use a condom also just to be safe? Too many variables, I wanna just do it!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:51 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• No. People who use Birth Control are smart. People who don't are irresponsible. ANd your sex life depends on how much you care about your SO, only. Your brain is the most important sex organ. In other wprds, how ypu feel and think about sex determines how good it is. But.....I suppose if you are on birth control, you won't worry and probably that will help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• well since my tubes are tied, we do have sex more often because i don't have to worry about getting preggars! thank god!
    stacy1403

Answer by stacy1403 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Depends on the type of birth control. When I was on the pill, I felt like crap all the time and we hardly ever had sex. When we used condoms, we paired it with spermicide inserts and it was messy and not as much fun so we skipped it sometimes and there was no spontaneous sex. Now that my husband is fixed, our sex life is great because we can just do it whenever we want and not have to worry or think about stuff like that.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:13 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• More frequent sex maybe. But great sex life doubtfully.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• According to some women who have experienced a drop in sex drive while on the pill, the answer is yes. Lisa*, a 33-year-old Web designer from New York City, blames oral contraceptives for a year-long libido malfunction she experienced after moving in with her now-husband. "When I realized I had no drive at all, I talked to my doctor, who said it was possible that it was the pill" causing the problem. "So I stopped taking it and used a barrier method, and things got really good again."

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/health/sex/birth-control-more/birth-control-pills-hurting-sex-drive/

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 20, 2010